Wednesday, November 30, 2011

dear boyfriend :)

thanks for make me happy today <3 ....hehe yeah i sentiasa akan happy if ade you :)
thanks for colour my life....please don't say that u're the worse boyfriend... i x pernah anggap u mcm tu...i'm so luck to have you seriously really lucky :) ....1st time i rasa di appreciate :)
u make me love you very2 much.... i love you because you bring the best out of me. :')
thanks for be caring :) you're an important person in my life ...honestly i love you with all my heart and i don't want to lose you..u always and always make me happy ...sooo my promise i x kan tinggal kan you i will never forget you i will always love you no matter what happen...i x nk you ckp yang you're my worse boyfriend...seriously you're not...thanks for coming to my life ...thanks for everything sayang ..:) oh yaa if u ada problem i will always here if you need me :) once again thanks for everything qayyum <3 i love you so much :)

2 comments:

  1. bahagianyaaaaa kawan aku sorang ni..............aku tumpang sekaki lah yeeee. jangan nangis2 lg. and jgn buat promise yang tak nak ada boyfriend lagi ok??? heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouchhh diperli xD hehe time promise ngan kau tu kononn2 nye dah putus asa time tu xD ..nangis? eh mana ada aku nagis ...time aku break aku orang paling gembira =.=" haha xD..hehe even now aku dah ada boyfriend u're still my bestfriend qyla jangan ckp aku lupa kawan *aku bunuh kau ;)

    ReplyDelete