Wednesday, February 8, 2012

hello people my name is NAFIZ FARHAN























let me introduce you :) my beloved baby bambam <3
name given : nafiz farhan :D
baru 9 month but berat dye mcm dah 1 tahun xD
nii haaa i'm so jealous with him :P
puihh everyone love farhan more then me T_T
k whatever :D baby call me "aunty rockstar/aunty cute" hehe poyo je kan :)
okay maybe this year i'm going to celebrate my 16teen birthday with him :D
well kita dua born in the same month :D farhan 6 me 8 :D
actually ramai cousin2 lahir bulan 5..celebrate together la :D
ouhh haaa to all my bestfriend siapa nk jumpe baby farhan sila datang rumah :DD x payah malu2 .....okay baby that's all about you..i love you baby bambam /baby elmo :D
baby love elmo so much =.=" yeda yeda byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment