Saturday, July 7, 2012

sayang :D

you stole my heart :)
you part of my life  :)
i want to spent the rest of my life with you sweetheart :D
he really care about me and he always here with me no matter what happen :D
heee shoo cute :3
and honestly i'm really afraid to loose you no one can replace you
no one can treat me as good as you
kita kadang2 gaduh but our love can never be erase :')
you marah i pun i always love you
you know how to make me happy :')
gaduh kita bukan lama 2 3 hari baik it's all because sayang sabar with me :)
thank you sayang :D
you're my everything :D
you are one in a million :3 remember that
and i'm soo lucky to have you :)
very lucky :) please dont leave me okay :D
my heart is only for you :D
i love you Q :3
=Qayyum :D
My heart is taken by MOHD QAYYUM :')
muahh :*

No comments:

Post a Comment